Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sneak Peek...

This is the crib bedding I've been working on for Kendra. Her crib is up her new room, walls painted pink, bumper pad and crib skirt done...I'm just needing to finish the quilt.
And another peek--Mikayla got a big girl bed! We moved the girls and us into our new rooms this week!!! Mikayla moved out of the toddler bed into a big girl bed(mine from when I was a girl, my grandma's bed before that). Their room is yet to bed painted, they moved into our old master bedroom. Will post pics when all is done! Finishing touches are being done now and there's not much left but to put pictures on the wall!
All the single ladies, put your hands up! This is how Kendra napped the other day for almost an hour! I kept trying to put her arms down and they flung back up in the air, I'm surprised all the blood didn't rush out of them during the nap.
The girls wanted towels on their heads after a bath like I do. Aw, silly little towel-turban wearin' children. Gotta love 'em.

No comments: