Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So I Don't Forget

8-8:30am= Drop off Mikayla at school and Megan at playgroup
8:30-10:30am= Errands at Wal-Mart, Michael's, Dollar Store
10:30-12pm= WIC appointment, breastfeeding class
12-1pm= Del Norte employee Christmas lunch
1-2pm= Mikayla's tennis practice
2-6pm= Commute to and from work and tutor Kassidy
6-7pm= Make and eat dinner as a family
7-8pm= Primary presidency meeting
8-10pm= Make school teacher gifts with Kelsey

Somewhere in there I managed to eat meals, feed Kendra a bunch, and use the restroom a couple times... and that's about it. Today was crazy, too crazy. I write this day down so I can remember it when I'm 50 and have no children at home and feel "bored." I don't want to forget how stressed-out and busy I am when I'm older and look back on my life and wonder what I did when I was younger. I want to feel like I'm putting my all into my life and filling it as well as I can. Though somedays, I think I'm filling it to the top and then some. There was not any time today to relax, exercise, or watch tv. Thank heavens everyday is not like today!

No comments: