
with this sweet little girl. Little Miss Kendra is such a little doll. She is so good running errands in the car, getting too many hugs and kisses from sisters, being held in one arm while I cook dinner, nursing wherever we are be it home or Target, sleeping in the living room until her bedroom is done, and learning to live life in a crazy, loud, busy home.

She really is a joy to have in our lives and is turning out to be quite a good mix, personality-wise, of both the other girls.

I just love staring at her and smelling her and wishing she would stay this size far much longer than she will. That is the one part I don't like about babies--that they don't stay small long enough.

She loves her baths and doesn't like being taken out of them.

You know, in between having kids I kinda forgot how much time a baby takes. My house is a wreck, I'm feeling stressed trying to get simple errands run and Mikayla to school on time, I find it an accomplishment to get a shower before noon, and find that I spend many hours on the couch nursing not able to do much else at the same time. It really is a labor of love to be a Mom.
4 comments:
dang we make cute kids.....maybe we should have five more!!!
hahaha.
Amber - I think you are AMAZING! Your daughters are so CUTE!
Remember - there is a season for everything! There will be a time for a tidier home, more sleep, etc....
p.s. Give yourself a break - you are in the middle of a remodel!
Kendra is so cute! She's grown so much already. I can't believe how fast they grow. You're doing a great job, mama!
Post a Comment