She pretty much HAS to have her "elfant gigi" which translates to elephant blanket at nap and bedtimes. For some reason, a blanket has been called a gigi since she started talking and she's not giving up that word anytime soon.
She is very much in the "that's mine" stage now and the other day I picked a little booger out of her tiny nostril. She got mad and furrowed her eyebrows at me and said, "No, that mine. You div it back righ now!" So, what was I to do.... (sigh)
Aside from being a stinker, she can count to 13 unassisted, make awesome animal noises, leads the music each week for Family Home Evening, which means we end up singing Popcorn Popping and Sunbeam EVERY week, pretends to be a dinosaur-monkey, loves watching Dora and yelling at Swiper, as if she's really going to alert Dora and Boots to his mischief! I mean, hasn't Swiper been stealing stuff for years, Dora still doesn't get it, sorry Kendra, thanks for trying to help the girl out though.
She loves giving hugs and kisses, especially when I'm trying to get upset with her, because somehow she has learned that smothering mommy with kisses keeps you from getting any sort of punishment.
I just love my little girl!
1 comment:
So, when I was looking at these photos earlier, Ben came up to me saying "Lala" which is what he calls Elmo (I think because of the Elmo song), hoping I would put on his favorite Elmo youtube clips. Then, as soon as he saw the photos of Kendra it was like he was in a daze... huge smile, pointing to Kendra. Had he had the words to say it, I'm sure it would have been something along the lines of "Total Babe!" :) She is so cute! And, we really might just need to introduce them at some point!
Post a Comment