Saturday, March 3, 2012

Valentine's Day

 The girls all decked out for the holiday.  Kendra actually had cute pink sparkly ballet flats on earlier that day and for some reason wanted clunky Pooh shoes on later, oh well.  She went with me to help with Mikayla's class party and the kids loved her and she LOVED the attention and hammed it for them, saying at one point, "I funny!  I coot!" and then shook her booty for them to make them laugh even harder. 
 Ummm, the start of some really weird faces...
 A little sister love!
 I made a sign and hung it in the shower attached to a bag of Hershey's hugs and kisses that said, "Now that I've 'showered' you with 'hugs and kisses' will you..."  and then I wrote "Be Mine!" on the wall with the girls' bath crayons.  Their may or may not have been other messages written that I choose not to repeat here.  So, when I got home from teaching my BodyPump class at the gym that night, I found this...
 a hot bath with rose petals everywhere, sparkling strawberry lemonade, a card, and roses!  What a surprise!  The girls actually saw Trent bringing up the flowers and drink before they went to bed, so he told them his Valentine's gift to me was a nice hot bath after teaching at the gym.  They said they really wanted a picture of how surprised I was to be able to take a bath all by myself, so here's me looking surprised to show them the next morning!
Sweaty and everything--Happy Valentine's Day!  Since I knew I'd be teaching that night, we actually celebrated with the girls the night before and I made Macaroni Grill's Penne Rustica with a marsala wine sauce and chicken and shrimp and Applebee's white blondie brownie with maple butter sauce for dessert--this is the reason I have to go to the gym so much people!!

No comments: