Oh what a night... It was so much fun! We went out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant and then to karaoke. I've never been before and didn't know what to expect, but we rented a room for 2 hours and laughed, sang, yelled, and danced to our heart's content. And I only danced on the table once! I may be pregnant, but I can still have fun! We laughed at how many songs we thought we knew, but ended up being quite surprised by some of the baaaad lyrics--hahaha!
Ashley and I rockin' out to Pink's "So What, I am a Rockstar!" I clearly have an issue with being so much shorter than her and had to jump for most of the song! :)
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was a ton of fun! I can't believe you and Ruth survived the heat...I thought I was going to die and I am not even pregnant!!
I'm glad you all had fun...I didn't realize that when I recommended it to Ashley she would take it so seriously...So great it worked out for you all. It is my favorite place!
Joanna told me about the remote for the tv - I'll get you guys a Korean to English dictionary for next time
Post a Comment