Those aren't my legs, though I wish they were! :)I'm sure you've seen the commercials for it: remove unwanted hair easily, pain-free, and wherever-whenever you want! Well, I saw them and I hate shaving, so I bought them. It was an impulse add-on at Target and I've tried them a few times now.
It takes a little more time than shaving to remove all the hair and I still have trouble around my knees, but it is nice for when you don't want to hop in the shower to shave and don't want razor burn or knicks or anything. Whoa, long sentence! I use the smooth away pads on my lower legs before teaching water aerobics since I teach in shorts. It is super easy and you just move them around in a circular motion on your legs till the hair's gone, but I think it takes more time than shaving(unless I'm doing it wrong or something!). My legs get just as smooth as with shaving and there is no risk of knicks or razor burn--a major plus for me! So there you have it, I think they work really well, but it doesn't save time. All depends on what you're looking for with these! :)
4 comments:
Humph. Interesting. I've never heard of this before...and I hate shaving, I get bad razor burn and I have about a zillion stretch marks on my thighs [thank you Mason!] which makes shaving virtually impossible. Maybe I ought to give this a try. Nice review Amber...I hope you're getting compensated for the advertising! LOL!
I always get goosebumps in the shower, which makes shaving difficult. I may have to try these!
Back before the kids were born - when we had disposable income! - I had my underarms lasered and I can't say enough how much I LOVE not having to worry about not shaving there. I did one session on my bikini area and that was WAY too painful, by the way. TMI? Ha!
I'll have to give those a try. I, too, hate shaving, though I could tweeze my eyebrows all day.
I'd seen the ads and wondered if they really worked. Thanks for the info. That's pretty cool.
Post a Comment