This is Melissa from this season's "The Bachelor." I will not post a picture of him since I am so mad right now. I can't believe it. I mean, I heard the leaks and rumors about the finale last week but didn't want to believe it. Melissa was picked as Jason's #1 and was told that he wanted her forever. Well, after sitting through a ridiculous 2 hour finale, knowing the outcome, I had to then watch this poor, beautiful girl's heart break on national tv. Props to her for handling it so well and for asking all the questions I had burning in my mind.Why would you propose to her only to turn around 2 months later and say nah... we're not right for each other...but I think I might give it a try with this other girl that I let go in order to propose to you... HUH??????
After DeAnna's season I had Jason up on this crazy pedestal and was so excited for this season. I faithfully watched every hour jampacked with sloppy kisses and overuse of hyperbole only to hate--yes HATE-- the ending. I wanted them to be in love, I wanted the love story, I feel so bad for Melissa. The only good thing is that ABC finally gave us the "most shocking rose ceremony ever!"
Yes, I know, it's just a reality show but honestly... I am mad....
3 comments:
I KNOW! I was planning on watching the third hour later, but I couldn't stop watching...and there is another show tonight at 10...part 2 of after the rose! WHAT?! I couldn't believe that he broke up with her on television...that was soooooo not cool. Oh, I could go on and on....
Amen Sister! I meaning seriously, Jason is a dirt bag. He hasn't been my favorite even with DeAnna. I thought he was selfish throughout the show always telling the girls they were going to have to change their lives, but never even giving an inch in his own. Yes, I know Ty had to be the most important person in his life, but he needed whoever he picked to be equally as important because who wants to be #2.
Then break up on National TV. That poor girl is always the one getting dumped and Jason had to be the biggest jerk out of them all to string her along and do it on tv. Oh man, she did handle it well. I am glad she was mad. He needs counseling. He has issues. I hope that his ex-wife turns up and has something to say.
What a waste of 3 hours. I had guilt after wards because I didn't even multi-task.
Whatever Jason!
I almost called you last night because I knew you would be up. I
hadn't heard anything prior so as I watched all I could say was "SERIOUSLY"!!! Jason was okay, never my favorite, but I always loved Melissa so I hated seeing her destroyed on national TV. I also tried to advise Molly to run for the hills and have some self respect but she obviously didn't hear me.
Seriously!!! Break-up your engagement and 10 minutes later kissing someone else, SERIOUSLY!!
Post a Comment