Well, Mikayla told her preschool and a good friend of mine and well, word's a-spreadin'! So why not share here too? Baby Dudley #3 is on the way! DId I just say 3?! Holy smokes. I can hardly believe I will have 3 kids by the end of this year. Again, I say, holy smokes. It's sooner than we thought, but well, these things happen... hence, the surprise... Sorry if I haven't told you in person when I've seen you recently, it seems weird to try to work into conversation. :) I'm only 8 weeks, but it is amazing how my body knows the drill having been pregnant twice before. I haven't gained a single pound yet, but my jeans barely fit! Ugh, I totally retain water and am bloated and well, a big reason I'm telling everyone I'm pregnant is so you all don't just think I'm fat! lol
I seriously had a lady at preschool today say, "Congratulations! Mikayla told us yesterday. I knew you were pregnant though, I saw you walking like your back hurt and your stomach is big so I knew you were..." Seriously?! Did you just say that to me?! Like I'm way far along or something?! Note to everyone, don't tell me or any other pregnant person how "big" aka "fat" we are until there is a very noticeable belly! :) Oh well.
My balance is already a little compromised and I found that out teaching water aerobics the other night. No more jumping on one leg while kicking the other high in the air repeatedly... Fatness is my only complaint though. I feel great and never really get 'sick' when I'm pregnant so that's a blessing. Life carries on, busy as usual. So we either have a new lil one coming in October or November, I'll get a more accurate due date when I have a Dr.'s appt. Note to self: schedule that tomorrow....
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congrats, I guess another reason to celebrate on Friday night!
Woo hoo! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Wow! Baby #3! That's crazy, huh? You are definitely not a little starter family anymore. :)
Congratulations! I think the only thing maybe worse than someone telling you that you look "big" is people telling you that you don't look pregnant when you think you're totally looking big (at 16 weeks). "So what?! Do I always look this FAT!?" I can't decide which is worse...(the later happened to me last week)
That's so exciting!!! Congrats!!
Yay! Congratulations! Sorry I missed the post earlier! ;)
Wow! Number 3!! Congratulations! Are you guys hoping for a Trent Jr??
Congratulations to you and Trent!
Congratulations! That is exciting for you guys!
Post a Comment