Thursday, January 21, 2010

3 months old

Little Miss Kendra is 3 months old on the 22nd. I can not seriously believe how quickly those 3 months have flown by. We love this little girl so much! She has the biggest, most expressive eyes and her smile lights up the room every time. She just crossed over the 11 lb. mark and is fitting solidly in her 0-3 month clothes. She rolls from her tummy to her back and can hold her head up during tummy time quite well! Kendra goes to the gym with me often and watches me workout from her carseat. (poor child--that's quite a sight I bet!).
Today though, she woke up during the weights class I was taking and was making all kinds of cute noises. I held her during squats and lunges, did my pushups abover her and kissed her each time I came down, and did my ab work with her on my tummy and thighs. A little less productive sure, but we both loved the time together. She is such a sweet, beautiful baby...I am in love.
Don't be fooled by the paci! She doesn't *actually* use one, unfortunately. It's pretty seldom that she accepts the paci and even rarer that she can keep one in. So, this pic makes me laugh since it looks like she loves it and is holding on for dear life! She does take a bottle quite well though and for that I am happy.

No comments: