Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sick, sick, sick.

Poor little Kendra had a cold that turned into much more. She has severe RSV and we went to the hospital yesterday and will be there at least another night. She's on oxygen to help her breathe. Every time they take her off, her stats drop. The poor thing has had chest x rays, a catheter, nasal swab, steroid shots, antibiotic shot, blood drawn, etc. etc. Trent's relieving me at the hospital right now so I can shower and rest a little and then I'll head back in a bit. We'll come home and I'll post more as soon as she can breathe on her own again...

6 comments:

Bec and Ryan said...

We hope that she gets better soon and we are praying for her. Rulan had RSV at 4 months and even though he was never in the hospital, we were using the nebulizer and had many sleepless nights...so I hope that she gets better REALLY soon!

Ali said...

Oh Amber, I hope she gets better soon - and that you all are able to get some rest!

Ashley said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I know life is already hectic, adding a sick babe makes it even harder. If there is something we can help with, please let us know. Hang in there.

Christine said...

Poor sweet baby! I hope you're all able to be home and well again very soon!

KaCee said...

I'm sorry to hear about Kendra being sick. We just found out today that our little guy has RSV too. Being sick is no fun!

Burke family said...

I'm so sorry. That can be very scary. Hope you will all be feeling better soon.