Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kendra's first Christmas! She got a little help opening her gift.
Mikayla got the "brown teddy bear with a pink bow tied around its neck" from Santa--the one thing she asked the big guy for.
I--er, Santa and the elves made tutus with leotards and crowns for the dancing princess ballerinas.
Chloe and I got Twilight socks from Mom! "I'm a sucker for vampires!" and "I love vampires!" Love it, right?! Holy hannah we look tired--too many late night games!
Megan had fun playing with Satomi and doing some Starfall.
Megs played with lots of toys with Magaw.
Mikayla sang all kinds of Christmas songs while Magaw accompanied her on piano.
Megs also played with Great Grandpa Allen.
Papa got all kinds of smiles from Kendra.
And don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic to use my new sewing maching I got for Christmas from my parents, but THIS sweet thing is my favorite gift of all this year.

No comments: