
Here is Little Miss Kendra on her blessing day. She looked so adorable in a new dress made by Grandma. It is such a beautiful little dress with tiny flowers on the back to cover the closures.

I can't kiss those cheeks enough!

All dolled up and ready to go!

With great-grandpa Allen and Satomi.

With Grandma and Grandpa Dudley, who were able to come down from Canada to visit.

4 generations: Great-grandma Brown, Grandma Carr, Mom, and baby Kendra

Grandpa and Grandma Carr


Uncle Josh and Aunt Chloe. We somehow didn't get a picture with Uncle Dusty and all of the other friends and family that came, but there were several more great-uncles and aunts and lots of my cousins there too.

"I'm pooped from all those pictures! Thank goodness it's over!"
3 comments:
AMBER I just wanted to let you know how happy it makes me that you are always saying such positive things about Kendra, one of the hardest things for me is when I hear mothers complain about there children all day long on there blogs or facebook. Being a mother of three especially too all girls I am sure has it's hard, stressful, tired moments. One of my biggest goals I have set if we are ever blessed to have children, will be to not complain and always be happy that I am so blessed to have children. Thanks for being such a good inspiration to me and other moms. Anyways this is getting long. Hope all is well and say hi to that awesome brother of mine.
What a doll! Looks like a special day with tons of family. That's the best! Kiss those little cheeks for me.
She is sooooo beautiful! I love her dress!
Post a Comment