
Does this pic make you say, "Wow! You sure have your hands full!"? Because, for some reason, every single person within earshot at Wal-Mart feels the need to tell me that. And at Save Mart, Raley's, Target, the gym, at school....yep, pretty much everywhere we go somebody at some point seems to be amazed that I have left the house with three children to tackle the shopping.
And frankly, sometimes, I'm pretty amazed too.
2 comments:
I get it too....and wait until you're pregnant w/ #4 or #4 has arrived...(not meaning to make assumptions) I might as well have a sign that says, "Please make sure to tell me you think I've got my hands full!" We know that we've got it together most of the time...so let them say what they may!
i get the same thing! and people have GOT to learn how to whisper better! this is third grade skills at least people:)
Post a Comment