Monday, March 8, 2010

No, I Did That Yesterday

Megan has absolutely no concept of time. It's hilarious actually.

Me: Do you want to wear these jammies?
Megan: No, I wore those last night!
Me: Do you want to wear these?
Megan: No, I wore THOSE last night!
Me: You couldn't have worn both of these last night...
Megan: Yeah, I did.



Me: Megan do you need to go potty?
Megan: No, I went at Brock's house.
Me: Yeah, 4 DAYS AGO! Just go try.
Megan: No, I went yesterday.



It's quite funny that every event in her life happened yesterday, whether it did or not. Somehow she managed to wear 3 pairs of shoes, 2 shirts, 4 different pairs of underwear and played with all her toys just yesterday. She's amazing I tell ya, manages to fill those yesterdays with a lot. Busy, busy girl. I don't know how she learned that "I did/wore/ate/played with that yesterday" is an answer to my every question, but it is pretty funny.