
Kendra has discovered mirrors and loves looking at herself in them. She looks, notices herself, and then grins from ear to ear!


I love this little chunkster!

My view of this little girl for much of the day. She loves being held in my arms after being fed and sometimes dozes off. She is so snuggly and sweet and loves sleeping in my arms.

During tummy time Kendra likes to find herself in her other mirror and has fun staring herself down. She's growing so fast, rolling both ways, scooting across her crib on her back, becoming much more social and smiley...I just don't want to miss a moment of this sweet little thing's life!

Her shirt says, "Mommy's Little Lovebug," and it couldn't be more true!
2 comments:
she is so beautiful! I love chubby babies :)
What a little doll! Don't you love each new age and all of the new discoveries?!
Post a Comment