Mikayla LOVES being a sister. Not just a sister though, the BIG sister! She makes sure people know that SHE is Megan's sister and that she takes care of her and loves her. Here they are sporting their sister shirts. Mikayla is 3 1/2 now and Megan is almost 1. I just love my big and little girls! I didn't have a sister growing up so I hope these two will be close and enjoy their bond throughout their lives... here's to hoping, right?
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Amber,
I've just been waiting... this is totally your kind of thing. I wasn't going to do it at first either, but I love it. It is fun to "journal" your family so visually.
Enjoy!
Ashley
Yeah, like I needed one more thing to occupy my time! Oh well! I look forward to it!
Post a Comment