Just which one? Well there's the kicker. The 17yr old smooth voiced ballad crooner or the 25yr old rocker who brilliantly arranges songs into new covers of old favorites. I LOVE LOVE LOVE David Cook and think he is in a word: brilliant. I hope he wins, but even if he doesn't he will have a career. I am in love with his version of Lionel Richie's "Hello" and Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean." Who do I think will win though? Archuleta. He's the cute 17 yr old that girls around the country are going gaga over. He's American Idol material and will make a great record that teens and tweens and moms alike will love.
So, there you have it! My prediction: Archuleta will win, but both will do QUITE well for themselves in the music industry!
David Cook rockin' "Hello" dreamy or what?!?!
So, there you have it! My prediction: Archuleta will win, but both will do QUITE well for themselves in the music industry!
David Cook rockin' "Hello" dreamy or what?!?!
Okay, one last thing...... what was UP with Fantasia last night??????? Creepy crazy weird. Who is her manager and why'd they let her do that? I mean, seriously, bad hair, bad dance moves, bad outfit, bad hair, bad backup dancers, did I mention bad hair??? Ugghh. I had to LOL when they cut to Simon's face and he was dumbfounded at her performance! I've never liked him so much! I'm sorry, but girl, that was just some weird, eccentric, crazy stuff. The hair? You're killin me! hahaha...

4 comments:
I too LOVE David Cook! Billy Jean performed by him was phenominal!!! I kind-of hope he doesn't win, because then he can start doing his own thing right away! I can't wait to get one of his albums!
His version of "Hello" is really amazing... LOVE it! I was totally cracking up at Simon's reaction to Fantasia, too. Hilarious!
seriously billie jean has never sounded so good! and fantasia needs to get some HELP!!!!! love to hear your take on it!
I totally agree! I couldn't stand to watch it so we skipped right through! Gotta love DVR!
Post a Comment