All About My Mom (this is Mikayla's Mother's Day gift to me, done at preschool)
My mom's name is Amber.
She is hmmmm...I don't know years old.
Her hair is a little white and brown and her eyes are green.
She cooks the best pasta and she loves to eat macaroni and cheese.
I think her favorite color is pink.
She doesn't like bees very much.
She likes to watch commercials on t.v.
My mom spends a lot of time baking cookies.
She likes it when I go to sleep.
I'll bet my mom would love to have a beautiful cake for Mother's Day!
My mom's name is Amber.
She is hmmmm...I don't know years old.
Her hair is a little white and brown and her eyes are green.
She cooks the best pasta and she loves to eat macaroni and cheese.
I think her favorite color is pink.
She doesn't like bees very much.
She likes to watch commercials on t.v.
My mom spends a lot of time baking cookies.
She likes it when I go to sleep.
I'll bet my mom would love to have a beautiful cake for Mother's Day!
~ Any questions? hahaha. No, as cute as it is, I actually detest macaroni and cheese, it is Trent that loves to eat it with her. My hair is dirty blond not white and brown(gosh maybe it is and I'm just fooling myself, I don't know). I do LOVE the color pink, I do like to bake cookies and like it when she goes to sleep! lol I don't like to watch commercials, dear sweet child that is WHY we got a DVR! Heavens, I haven't watched a commercial in months with that thing!
A little more about me... I want to travel. I want to go to Europe, Hawaii, South America, Costa Rica, South Africa, anywhere! I had LASIK eye surgery 6 years ago and now see without lenses of any kind. I like to work out at the gym and that's why I'm able to bake and eat all those cookies! :) I love to scrapbook and love crafts of all kinds, but scrapbooking is definitely numero uno on the list of crafts and hobbies. I like to play piano and am resolving as I write this to play the one we have sitting right in our very living room more often. I like to take pictures and hope to get better at it this year. I love to swim and take my kids swimming and yes, I do love chocolate chip cookies with a tall glass of milk.
4 comments:
That made me laugh, especially the "she likes it when I go to sleep." What a smart girl! Although I love my little guys, but there is something about the quiet in the house when they are sleeping soundly in their rooms!
she is so cute! good girl:)
What a nice mother's day gift! These kids come up with the funniest things sometimes!
Thanks for the compliment on my blog background. I had been going through all the templates and had terrible time. There were many cute ones, it is called thecutestblogontheblock.com. You would like it. They have scrapbook style pages.
Enjoy!
Ashley
Post a Comment