Mikayla and her cousin Noah are seriously one in the same. They are active, smart, fun-loving, daredevils and mischevious as heck. So, I wasn't really surprised tonight to hear what they'd done together... Uncle Joe was shoveling dog poop in the backyard and Noah and Mikayla thought it would be funny if they went and pooped in the yard and blamed it on the dog. So they ran over to Noah's Little Tykes play castle and both pooped in there! Gross I know. Then Noah says, "Dad, there's more poop over here, come clean it up!" Joe says, "Really, over there?" Noah: "Yeah, in the castle, Chaucer pooped in the castle." So Joe goes over there and says, "Um, you guys, this is human poop..." They both started saying they didn't do it, that it was the dog and placed the blame on poor Chaucer not knowing that Joe could actually tell the difference between dog poo and human poo! I couldn't believe it! They are smart little devils... (and kinda gross!)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ewwweee! That is gross! Kids say and do the darndest things! Thanks for the laugh!
p.s. I'm so glad you have a blog! Yippee!
Ha ha ha! I was outside next door with the kids and I could hear them talking to Lauren about it, giggling.
Post a Comment