Wednesday, May 21, 2008

That's My Boy!


Yep. David Cook wins it all. I know the finale is still going on here and the winner has not been announced yet on the West Coast, but I'm pretty bad at surprises. So when my brother Dusty called and asked if I wanted to know who won I couldn't say no. I'm actually surprised! I really thought Archuleta would win it all. I actually 'kinda' wanted Archuleta to win it so Cook could start rockin' his own album rather than having to do an "Idol" album first. Oh well, my prediction is in a year they will both be rockin' the charts. Yeah, yeah I know, I'm almost 26, probably time to stop watching EVERY episode of EVERY season of American freakin' Idol. :)
Okay, I watched the finale. How classy and humble was David Cook? He won and didn't jump in the air pumping his fists or anything, but he clapped. Not for himself. For Archuleta. Classy. I don't think he could quite believe that he'd won and he clapped for David A. and made him feel appreciated and then got emotional as he took it all in. Okay, yes, I am a sap, I actually shed a tear watching that. One word for David Cook: Classy.

1 comment:

Orange Peanut said...

YEAH! He's the winner! I was happy too and thought he deserved it! When he goes on his first solo tour, let's go see him!!!