Crazy 8s Tag
I was tagged by Christine... :)
8 TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. Brothers and Sisters
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Biggest Loser
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. Jon and Kate plus 8
6. House
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. My Own Worst Enemy
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Chevy's
3. Panda Express
4. Chili's
5. Outback Steakhouse
6. Carmelita's
7. Baja Fresh
8. Chipotle
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Took Mikayla and Megan to Whole Foods for a preschool fieldtrip
2. Met Trent at the park for lunch with the girls
3. Ordered some CUTE pics of Mikayla from JCPenney
4. Went to work
5. Made pasta salad for dinner
6. Went to the gym
7. Had family home evening
8. Went to Ross to buy the cute Christmas dresses for the girls I had my eye on, only to find they were all gone! sadness!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! The movie. On Thursday. At midnight. !!!
2. Thanksgiving
3. Tim's Wedding
4. Christmas with the Dudley's
5. Our 6 yr. Anniversary and going to dinner together
6. Time to scrapbook over Christmas Break--h0pefully!
7. Finishing painting and having the house done
8. Playing in the snow over Christmas with the girls
8 Things on My Wish List
1. Some elves to help me make all Christmas presents I have planned
2. A fun girls' night to go to dinner and gab about nothing and everything else!
3. Clinique Happy perfume
4. Time and room to scrapbook
5. More time to finish all the crafty projects I want to accomplish
6. To lose 10 lbs-vain I know, but these are wishes right?
7. A day with NOTHING to do and the ability to not feel bad about doing NOTHING
8. A cute pair of black high heels
Alrighty and I tag....
1. Danielle
2. Katie
3. Ashley
4. Kimberly
5. Ruth
6. Kelsey
7. Kim B.
8. Terra
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'd love to know what christmas presents you are making...i need ideas:) email when you get a minute:)
Post a Comment