Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun-filled, busy Halloween day and were thankful the rain stayed (mostly) away until bedtime! Is this not the cutest thing ever?!
The little pirates, Mikayla and Erik!

Brock and Megan weren't quite sure what was going on.
Mikayla at her preschool party practicing her pirate look and saying, "Aarrrggh!"

Making a craft at preschool with Pinky the Parrot.
Megan loves going to Mikayla's preschool and when I turned around to take a pic of Mikayla, I turned back around to find Megan at the drawing center happily scribbling away.
After the preschool party, Trick-r-treating in Fair Oaks Village, going to work, and waving signs for Prop 8, we dressed up again and went to the Tew's Halloween party with lots of our friends. The girls loved the carnival games, but were scared out of their minds in the haunted house! Mikayla said, "Okay, that was scary! I was just terrified in there!" What a crack up!

No comments: