I took Josh and Chloe to the temple to take some wedding pics and I am in love with them! The pics and the couple! lol We had a lot of fun and got some really great pictures too. The day they got married it was so incredibly stormy, windy, rainy, cold that they really didn't have great pictures. So, a few months later, we tried again!Saturday, November 8, 2008
Wedding Pics
I took Josh and Chloe to the temple to take some wedding pics and I am in love with them! The pics and the couple! lol We had a lot of fun and got some really great pictures too. The day they got married it was so incredibly stormy, windy, rainy, cold that they really didn't have great pictures. So, a few months later, we tried again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Did you take these pictures? They are great!
Would you take our family pictures? Please, oh pretty please
What are your prices? Seriously
Your pictures turned out really nice. Good work! It looks like it was a beautiful day too.
Post a Comment