Thank you for 6 great years honey and here's to many, many, many more. I love you for all the hard work you do for our family; for how hard you're working at school to get the kind of job you want, for doing the dishes, for spending time with the girls and building forts with Mikayla. I love when you take her on Daddy/Daughter dates to the movies, the mall, or wherever she so desires. I love the way you love me and tell me I'm beautiful even without makeup on and after a long day of running errands when I'm cleaning house in my gym clothes. You bring out the best in me and make me want to be a better person. Though the road of life has many twists and turns, and peaks and valleys, there is no one else I want holding my hand along that road. I love you honey!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Happy Anniversary Honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i love you guys! happy anniversary...ethan just started loving robin hood, so everytime i hear that music it makes me think of trent whistling it....so funny! and hearing about your anniversary always gets me excited to have ours next month:) happy 6 to you!
Happy Anniversary!
What a sweet tribute!
Congrats!
Post a Comment