This has been a long, fun summer but I think I am getting ready for school to start. It is tiring work trying to find fun things for the girls to do to keep them away from the t.v.! Which, if they had their choice, is what they would do all day!
It sure is nice that I work at the gym though, so we go there a lot to play while I work out or teach and then go swimming. The girls would swim every single day several times a day if they could. That is the nice thing about summer is how active we are, but still another six weeks of this?! :)
2 comments:
Sounds like you are doing a pretty good job of keeping busy. Before you know it, the sunshine will be gone and Makayla will be off to Kindergarten... I bet then you'll be wishing the summer wasn't quite over.
Oh, I know. Life gets crazy once school's back on and I'm working again. The poor kid loves to be kept busy though and I think I'm ready for a teacher to take that job over! But yes, I will miss summer once it's gone. :) Keep posting new pics of your new lil Halle, she's so precious!! :)
Post a Comment