In preparation for our church's Pioneer Trek we had a hoedown tonight to teach some pioneer-type dances to the youth and the adults. We wore our pioneer clothes and at one point Heather went on stage to say we'd be showing them the next dance. Well, everyone was in for quite a surprise! They expected some jig or reel, but instead... we gave them a show!
It really was a lot of fun and the kids were cheering and were totally surprised to see some of their leaders(awesomely cool ones I might add) up there dancing and having fun.
I'm the one in the purple. The large, plumpish-looking one (they really don't make maternity pioneer clothes!). And yes, thank you very much, I am dancing at 6 months pregnant and doing quite well. :) And that's after teaching 2 water aerobics classes today and dancing for an hour and a half tonight at the activity! This baby is gonna be shaken up and stirred around and better be ready to join our crazy little family!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you got that on video! You and Kelsey crack me up! So much fun, we should do that again for sure! I totally forgot the "the end" sign, dangit!!!!
You rocked and girl you've got moves!
I didn't have that much rhythm and energy 10 years ago, much less at six months pregnant. Great job, ladies!
Nice belly bump with Kelsey at the end...Supermoms, for sure!
Post a Comment