Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Little Fish

These pictures bring pure JOY to my heart! It shows just how far Mikayla has come this summer with swimming. All the way from barely blowing bubbles for 2 seconds and needing to jump off the side of the pool into my arms to jumping off diving boards, going down a 10 ft. water slide, and jumping off a 6 ft. platform into a pool with NO HELP from ANYone!!

She has gotten brave and can get herself to the side by herself now too. The furthest she has gone is about half the length of the pool at the gym. It's not a real pretty swim, but she's getting stronger each day.
Megan even went off this slide several times too, they loved it!
Posing off the platform! We go swimming pretty much everyday and she just loves the water and is getting more confident in her abilities each week. I'm so proud of her!

2 comments:

Ryan Kanzler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Orange Peanut said...

Sorry about the deleted comment. I didn't realize Ryan was signed in!!!!

This is what I said:

That's awesome! I really need to learn to swim!