I love it that Mikayla's new catch phrase for things is, "My bad..." and "oh snap." It totally makes me laugh!
Yesterday I was reading stories to Megan on the couch when she jumped off quickly and looked back at the couch quizzically. "Pee pee??" She said looking and sounding very confused. I looked and sure enough she had peed a little bit on the couch so I sent her into the potty to go finish up. On her way there Trent asked, "Megan, did you just go pee on the couch?!" Accidents are VERY rare for her so this was a surprise. She looked at him and sighed and said, "Oh Man!" She stuck out her bottom lip, hung her head down, hunched her shoulders forward, and walked to the potty saying "Oh man" and "oh no" over and over. It was so funny! We were way more surprised than upset, but she was sure upset with herself!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment