
We went to Lake Englebright with the Astle's and the girls had a blast playing on the beach in the sand and water.

Me and my girls on the boat, they wanted to sit up in the very front and everytime we switched riders or slowed down she looked at me said, "Wanna go fas!" She loved having the wind in her hair!

Mikayla and Daddy tubing together, I had to sit it out this year... :(

Mikayla got brave enough to go on her own! That's Daddy and Megan on the left, Gavin in the middle, and Mikayla on the right! I was so proud of her! She loved it until she caught a few bumps and swung out wide away from the others, then it was time to sit in the boat again for her.

Seth, Trent, and Garret having "guy time" on the tubes, they were smashing into each right and left and trying to tip each other over. So fun to watch!

This is the two-story houseboat they rented for the week. Trent had to climb up on the roof with the others and jump in--I don't think I'd be doing that even un-pregnant! No thank you!
1 comment:
So fun! What a perfect vacation!
Post a Comment