Friday, August 28, 2009

One Last Camping Trip!

Last weekend, we took a last minute camping trip up to Rucker Lake with my family.
The one-armed girl enjoyed canoeing,
and making her sister paddlr for her and do all the work!
Uncle Dusty learned how to fly while we were there
and we made Mikayla sleep outside, she chose a comfy tree for naptime.
Josh caught dinner for us
and Papa took the girls out for more canoeing.
Until they misbehaved and had to jump ship.
We had a great time, the water was warm, the weather was great, we made awesome s'mores with chocolate filled with caramel, caught a lot of fish, played games at night, and enjoyed hiking through the trees and climbing the big rocks. I also realized I did more camping this summer pregnant than any other summer I can remember. Am I crazy? Yes, yes I am.

1 comment:

Burke family said...

So fun! It makes me really want to go camping right now, but then I remember I have a new little baby - and then it doesn't sound so fun. :)