I feel great, I'm still teaching several classes a week at the gym and going to a weight/strength training class and am leaving tomorrow for a 4 day, 28-mile handcart trek with 275 other people from our church. So if I don't make it back you'll have these to remember me by. lol :) But no, baby's growing well and kicking like crazy and my belly button's stretching out and all that fun stuff. Just thought I'd give an update!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
The Preggo Belly
I feel great, I'm still teaching several classes a week at the gym and going to a weight/strength training class and am leaving tomorrow for a 4 day, 28-mile handcart trek with 275 other people from our church. So if I don't make it back you'll have these to remember me by. lol :) But no, baby's growing well and kicking like crazy and my belly button's stretching out and all that fun stuff. Just thought I'd give an update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No, you don't look very big to me at all! You do look super cute though!
You look great! I can't believe people actually say things like that.
i think you look amazing. i look like a planet:) you look great and so good that you are still teaching and all too!!!!
Post a Comment