Monday, October 12, 2009
Better News
Just got back from my appt. and I'm happy to say all's well. There is enough fluid, the placenta is functioning as it should, and she's healthy--just small. The u/s put her at about 5-51/2 lbs. which is just an estimate. I had more contractions this weekend and am now 2cm. dilated, 80% effaced, and a "O" station(her head's really low). So, today, at 37 weeks, I think I am going to have to pack a bag. I've been putting it off as if that might buy me more time or something, but I'd hate to be caught without comfy pants, an outfit for the baby, and fully charged batteries in the camera! But just to let you know, she's healthy, the size of about a 35 weeker, but just fine. Oh and I was told to up my calories again-- sa-weet! Don't have to tell me twice! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so glad there's better news. Remember, my offer still stands if you need to drop off some kids near the hospital.
I'm curious to see how big this baby really is. The doctors were all super worried about my sis-in-law during her last pregnancy. She was measuring small and the baby didn't seem to be growing. My sil is a tiny thing, so you'd think they'd be able to tell really easily how big the baby was. Low and behold, Elizabeth was over 9 pounds!
I hope it all goes well and you do get an epidural this time!
You and the baby are in our prayers, and is she comes out really small you just have to dress her in doll clothes. Khyla spent her first two Sundays in doll dresses and tights. We can't wait to meet her.
What a relief. I was worried, but happy to hear all is well. We'll keep you in our prayers anyways.
i am glad to hear that things are good with baby...i totally know about not being ready though:) you are definitely in our thoughts and prayers!
Yeah so glad to hear things are well! Sending happy thoughts your way!!!!
Yay! I'm glad too hear all is well. Good luck - it sounds like this baby is coming sooner than later.
Post a Comment