
Well, got out the trusty glue gun again and had some fun. I made these for my sister-in-law who just had her baby yesterday morning. Girl #4 for them! I get the flowers from the Dollar Tree and then take them off the stem and separate the layers. Then, I just put a circle of glue in the middle of one layer and attach it to another until I have the desired fullness. Hot glue a jewel in the middle and attach it straight to the band. Or, I have found some clips that I can attach the flowers too to make them interchangeable with different colored bands. Mikayla also enjoys wearing these flowers in her hair to school. They are so cute on her and I can't wait to put some on our baby!
3 comments:
I don't know what you spend on your headbands, but there is a place called Children's Orchard in Roseville off of Pleasant Grove. Their head bands are $1.99. Compared to other places I've seen, it is a good price. Very cute!
So cute!!
Ashley, I actually won a lot on ebay. 24 bands, you pick which colors, for $14 including shipping. Pretty good deal I thought. I've never heard of that store in Roseville though, I'm interested to check it out!
Post a Comment