
Our family of five before church this morning. Mikayla's primary program was today and I really wanted to go and see her sing in a quartet and say her lines and sing the other songs. She did a great job and I'm really glad I was able to see her, even though everyone thought I was crazy for going. I was really happy to get a nice family picture after church though and will put it up in our house soon.

My mom bought these dresses for the girls awhile ago and the girls' dresses had matching doll dresses. We took one of the dresses off their baby doll and that's what Kendra wore to church today! She looked so cute matching her big sisters and they loved being able to match her as well.

I know I'm biased, but isn't she so stinkin' adorable?! :)
3 comments:
SO CUTE!!
You're an impressive woman! And you have a beautiful family!!!
congratulations! I will pass along the good news to Ryan. Wow-you are one super mama, going to church after a couple days post delivery. I don't think that I even left the house for a good week after Rulan was born. We wish you and your family the very best!
Post a Comment