
In keeping with my hopes of completing a new project every few days, I made these nursing covers. They are fabulous and I totally look forward to using them. I'm excited to not have to use a blanket that will constantly fall off my shoulder. These covers go around your neck and are adjustable and have boning in the front so you can still see your baby while nursing. I made a few more to give to my pregnant sister-in-laws too.

I am in love with this material! I made matching burp cloths from the leftover material for my sister-in-law.
4 comments:
Okay so that sister-in-law getting the way cool nursing cover better be me!!!!! I totally want one but didn't want to spend like $50 bucks to bye one when this is it man. No more babies after this one. Anyway 12 days left!!!!!!!!!!
yah for me.
Yeah, too excited to post, I blew the surprise. I sent a package with your mom, there's a black and white cover with matching wipes case, a paci clip, and some interchangeable flower headbands. My brother's wife, Michelle, had her baby yesterday and I made one for her too. So, yeah, sorry to ruin the surprise, but there's your gift! :)
Cute! You're so creative!!
WOW - next time we go to the cabin I say we forgo scrapbooking and make some of these cute crafts! How fun!
Post a Comment