Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Little Stinker

The other day my dad was holding Kendra and she pooped big time! We try to wait at least 10 minutes after a poop though because she's bound to do more the second we change her diaper. Anyone who has held Kendra knows she will most likely poop while being held, the kid just has an unimaginable amount of poo to expel! We have gone through sooo many diapers in her 5 short days of life. So when she'd been sitting in the stink for a few minutes, we all busted up laughing to look over and see her actually plugging her nose! Surely unintentional, but so funny nonetheless!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

First of all, all the girls in matching dresses was just about the cutest thing! She is a little doll I can. You always have such beautiful babies. It sounds like you guys are all up and running with the new addition. I am coming down Thursday night to Jeff and Dorene's. If you're around I'd like to stop by for a minute to see her. Congratulations!
Ashley

Orange Peanut said...

How exciting! One of ours would do the same thing. Being held just made things work better and again we had to wait too! No use in dirtying 2 diapers in 15 minutes!

I have something for you - when can I drop it off?