
Yay! We finally made it to a pumpkin patch! I didn't feel up to walking around one last week, and then Kendra came, and I really wanted to take the girls before the month was over. So, thankfully, my mom came in town to help out for a few of Trent's long school/work days and she and I took the 3 girls to Dave's pumpkin patch.

By far one of my favorite patches, they have all varieties of pumpkins, big and small, orange, green, and blue. We love the blue/gray ones; they are just so out of the ordinary.

The girls also loved the giant hay bale pyramid. So fun to climb to the very top!

By far, my FAVORITE thing about the patch is the pony rides! We asked how much they were and the lady said $7. Great, not bad at all, I thought. Then, after getting the girls buckled in on the ponies, she handed one set of reins to me and one set to my mom and said, "Okay, have fun! Here you go!" What?! We get to just walk them around wherever? Are there any rules? Any boundaries? Anything we need to know? She smiled and just said to have fun and not let the horses eat too much grass/hay/etc. Craziness. In our litigious state where you sign your life away on a waiver for everything I was quite surprised that I got to walk around with my child on a horse. It was a blast seeing how much fun the girls were having on the ponies. Neither had ever been on a horse before so it was a GREAT experience for both of them.

Mikayla on Buddy
Magaw with the girls

Megan on Cinnamon

And Mom with the girls

Peek-a-Boo!

These two had so much fun together playing at the pumpkin patch while Mommy and Magaw took pictures of Kendra with a pumpkin--coming soon... :)
2 comments:
Are you seriously out and about already?! You must recover way easier than I do! I'm glad you're feeling well and all doing great.
Where is that pumpkin patch? I want to take the boys there next year!
Post a Comment