
I saw an ad for a free admission day to Fairy Tale Town. Naturally, being a Saturday, Trent was working at the hospital and I was on my own. So, I wisely dressed the girls in matching hot pink shirts that would be easy to spot in a crowd, loaded up the stroller and we took off! We had a blast! I realized while there that Megan hadn't been since she was Kendra's age(bad mom again!) and she's the perfeect ageto enjoy it all.

Me, surviving.

They went down the Old Lady's shoe.

Climbed all over poor Mother Goose.

Went down slides together,

and sometimes pushed each other down slides.

Don't worry though, no cute babies were hurt in the making of this fun day.

And who doesn't love to drink water straight from a hippo's mouth? I mean come on, that is excitement people.

This hunk of cheese was perfect for my three little mice!
We had a great day and I'm glad to say that I came home with all 3. Trent was relieved.
1 comment:
What a fun place!
Post a Comment