--Took kids to school, ran to Wal-Mart to buy last-minute supplies for the girl's school parties I'm putting on.
--Gave Kendra a nap, sent out 16 e-mails soliciting help for Trunk-r-Treat.
--Cut, ironed, and mostly sewed 6 nursing covers for the Craft Fair I signed up (for what reason? got me. Guess I figured I needed to be busier).
--Taught water aerobics at the gym.
--Made 4 loaves of pumpkin chocolate chip bread to give as teacher gifts, didn't like how it turned out, threw all in the garbage. HATE wasting food, HATE new recipes that don't turn out well.
--Cut Trent's hair, dropped the razor, broke the blades. Crap, have to buy a new one.
--Washed and folded 2 loads of laundry.
--Cut out and sewed a longer ruffle on Megan's tooth fairy dress because the darn 3 yr old is so tall it looked slightly short and immodest.
--Put together a wand for said Tooth Fairy and affixed a tooth nicely on the top of that wand.
--Finally got a shower to wash off the sweat from the gym. I know it was 10pm. Don't judge me.
--Started to get ready for bed at 11 and remembered Mikayla asked me ever so sweetly to please make her a Halloween hairbow to wear to school. Pulled out supplies and pulled together an orange, black, and purple/green/orange polka-dotted bow.
Whew. Another day in the life as Mom, homemaker, chauffer, gym teacher, room mom, church activities chair, baker, barber, seamstress, happy-kid maker.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hear you!!!
You should try allrecipes.com. They have reviews and all their recipes are rated. So you can never go wrong :):)
Slow down girl your gonna give yourself a heart attack. Fun memories though of what my life used to be like. Been there and done it all.
Love ya, Mom
You are increadible, but let's be honest, I put the laundry in the washer!!
-Trent
I hope you kicked Trent in the butt for that comment! It should have read, "Yes, wonderful, beautiful amazing wife, you are incredible!" [no "but"]
Post a Comment