
I captured proof that she does focus and work hard at school. She's writing in her school journal here about the upcoming jog-a-thon. In her words, "I will run rily fast. I think so fast that I wil be fastr than the wind."

I didn't get to attend the jog-a-thon last year as I was laying in a hospital after having just delivered Kendra. This year, the jog-a-thon was on Kendra's 1 yr. birthday. Mikayla got to show her off to the class and then they all sang "Happy Birthday" to her.

Here she is prancing along.

And now she's really running! 20 minutes later and she was tired!

The kids all got Jamba Juice afterward. Such a nice way to cool off from a run!

Hanging out with friends.

What a silly 1st grade class! This was an easy, fun fundraiser for the school and such a great way to promote healthy living to the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment