
Kendra has discovered she loves juice boxes and drinking with a straw.

After getting quite frustrated with my picky child who spits out all her veggies, I decided to trick the little thing and have her try slurping the squash straight through a straw. She resisted at first when she saw the familiar Gerber packaging, then...

downed the whole container! She only stopped to breathe!

Trent thinks I'm mean for making her drink the pureed squash, but as any mom knows, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and if this works, then by all means, let it be through a straw!
4 comments:
We LOVE the fruit crushers at Trader Joes and these type foods. http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=food&origkw=food&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2255957&sr=1
Gets the job done, too.
That's right! You gotta do what works! Awesome that you tricked her... I mean figured her out. ;)
My friend Kim always has her kids eat their baby food like this (only she does not peel back the top, she just stabs the straw through the top) you may want to try that...it's even easier!!!
That's so funny! We had to give Noah some pear juice to help him go to the bathroom but he wouldn't drink it out of a bottle. I pulled out a spoon and fed it to him that way and he loved it. You do what you have to I guess!
Post a Comment