Love this pic of the girls!
Opposite wall.
We set up the hutch in the dining area in the kitchen.
Got the plates from Pier One, love that they are the SAME colors as my kitchen!
I made two long 100" curtains for the sliding glass door that goes outside and a valance and curtains for the window by the sink in the kitchen.
Before and After: Kitchen. We have a breakfast bar and that's where the girls eat every morning. It is so convenient and I like making food and serving it up right next to them.
The view from the dining room into the kitchen. Never had an island before--love it!
The view from the laundry room. You walk through the garage, through the laundry room, to the kitchen. Wish I'd gotten a pic of the wall with the sliding glass door before in all its hunter green glory. It was awesome paired next to the peachy walls which flanked it.
Window in the kitchen.
I could not find a paint color to go with my fabric that I got for $5/yd at Home Fabrics--awesome store! But, I took the fabric into Home Depot, they color matched it with their scanner machine and I love what it looks like on the wall! It is just what I was wanting.
My mom happened to have this material on hand that perfectly matches the blue and the taupe in my kitchen curtains! I used it to make drapes for the family room since the family room and kitchen are connected and all the curtains are on the same wall. Now the kitchen and family room flow with the same blues, tans, and browns. It's coming together nicely and I've loving it. So fun to decorate a new house!
1 comment:
I love the wall color! The curtains look so good!
Post a Comment