Sunday, September 11, 2011

Girls Rooms

Kendra's Room: Before and After

She loves having all the Little People out in her closet and we go and play with the castle and schoolhouse in there together.
Megan's room was plain white before, so she got the same pink as Kendra with white and green accents.

I wish I could capture the colors better in here.  Mikayla wanted a blue room and we compromised on the light aqua color.  We both love it and it goes well with her calypso colored bedspread which actually looks a much better than it does here for some reason!
I let her paint a 16x20 canvas with the colors that are in her bedspread and I really like how it turned out!  She had fun and it was a great new addition to the room.

1 comment:

Keltie said...

It looks like you are having lots of fun. Enjoy!!!!