We still haven't painted the master bath, but are thinking maybe a caramel-brownish-warmish tan color will work well.
Before and After: The dining room. The front entrance to the house is to the right of the curtains here and then you can walk through the dining room to the kitchen.
Love the plate art I got on clearance from Pier OneWhen you walk through the front door, if you turn to the left it's the living room/piano room/family home evening room. I put 6 of my favorite pics from our vintage shoot up on the walls in here.
Still need to figure out what to do with the big wall.Before and After: The downstairs bath. Honestly, the brown and green were MUCH worse than they appear in the picture. Had they been this color, it probably could have stayed the way it was! It was a bad combination of green and brown walls, now a crisp, clean blue.
I sewed a curtain to go up in here since it looks out into the backyard and you don't necessarily want little eyes seeing your visitor's shower or use the toilet!I got the fabric from Hob Lob awhile ago and the blue was the same as the walls! I loved being able to tie in the blue with some neutrals and greens too. I was given the fabric that it's lined with so this curtain treatment cost nothing. Fab-o-licious in my book.
No comments:
Post a Comment