The cute cupcakes Christine made.
I, of course, made her a wipes case, nursing cover, and matching burp cloths. Love the colors!
She's decorating the nursery in brown and blue and got a lot of it!
Love these ladies! We've had so much fun over the years, doing dinner, playdates, scrapbook weekends, girl's camp, hanging at the gym, and so much more.
Right before we all collapsed into a laughing fit! Poor John the photographer
I love Kelsey and know we'll remain friends even though we've moved!
I brought Mikayla with me and she had a soccer game that morning, played at Trick's Gymnastics center for 2 hours with Erik, had a playdate with Maren, and another playdate with Erik. On the drive home from Sacramento she fell sound asleep! I have no idea how she got into this position or how it was even comfortable--not safe either, I know--but she sure slept soundly!
No comments:
Post a Comment