Tuesday, September 9, 2008

5 Things...

Tagged...by Christine
THE FIVE

10 years ago I:
1. Got my license to drive
2. Started my Junior year of High School
3. Went to my first concert--N*Sync baby!
4. Was Junior class Vice President
5. Went on my first date

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Get my Achievement Day activity ready
2. Clean the house
3. Exercise and take the girls swimming at the gym
4. Get my lessons ready for teaching tomorrow
5. Bathe Megan and get all the squished blackberries and raspberries out of her hair!

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
2. Junior Mints
3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (dough form and ice cream form!)
4. Almond MnM's
5. Diet Pepsi (gotta have one healthy thing right? hahaha!)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Travel to tons of places and take cruises
3. Buy a Subway and a Jamba Juice franchise so I could have both whenever I wanted
4. Stash a bunch in accounts for the kids
5. Take friends and family on cruises/vacations

5 places I have lived:
1. Sacramento, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Ukiah, CA
4. Tacoma, WA
5. Galt, CA

5 jobs I have had:
1. Deerwood Country Club
2. Cal Skate roller rink
3. Subway at the Cougar Eat at BYU
4. Elementary Art Teacher
5. North State Cafe and LaVae's food server

I tag...
1. Allison
2. April
3. Ashley
4. Ruth
5. Megan K.

Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog

No comments: