Monday, September 22, 2008

That's right, it's...

National Stay At Home Week!

What a great excuse for our society to sit on the couch even more than we normally do and be even lazier than usual and watch even more t.v. than we should! Haha, I joke, but you know where I'll be all week! Um, let's see, Heroes, Dancing with the Stars, Desperate Housewives, Biggest Loser:Families, Brothers and Sisters, House... don't roll your eyes at me! You know you're watching it all too! lol :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Why are we busier this week than ever, then? Worked at preschool yesterday, two playdates today, soccer starts tomorrow, road trip on Thursday, and a playdate on Friday. I was tired just looking at my calendar over the weekend!

Can we reschedule this for February when it's stormy outside??

David Mills said...

I didn't know you watch Brothers and Sisters. So do I. It is always a good Sunday night show when everyone is in bed. Although usually record it so I can fast forward any romantic parts with Kevin.

Anyhoo...
Enjoy the shows!
Ashley