Friday, September 26, 2008

Halloween Package

Thank you Magaw for this cute Halloween package! Mikayla was so excited to come home from preschool and find a box in front of the door with HER name on it! Inside was a card, 2 Halloween books, a cupcake and frosting mix, and matching clothes. Mikayla saw one shirt in the box and said, "Oh! I think there's another matching one in here!... Oh! There is! Yay!" She loves matching clothes and Magaw knows that.
After looking everything over she said, "I think Magaw sent this to me because she loves me so much and she misses me a lot." I think you're exactly right Mikayla.

1 comment:

Kim Hawryluk said...

Hey Trent (& Amber)! Great to see your blog! I'll add you to my list! Feel free to keep up with us on ours too, if you'd like! Looks like things are great for you guys! How's school Trent?