I am so excited and happy for Nikki and she truly has found a wonderful man in John and I know he will work hard to give her all the love and happiness she deserves. It was such a wonderful weekend!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Nikki's Wedding!
Nikki is a dear friend from college that I met over 8 years ago, holy mole that seems like a long time!! I was fortunate enough to be there with her as she was married to John in the Newport Beach temple. Everything was absolutely beautiful and it was such a wonderful wedding. Megan and I flew to SoCal on Sept. 11th and I would be remiss if I said I was not just slightly overanxious to be flying on that date. But... all was well and we arrived just fine. Nikki's mom watched the girls so we could get manicures together and we stayed up later than we should talking and catching up. The next day was the wedding and it was all so beautiful and lovely. Megan was so tired from the busy day and the late night from being up late at the reception that she slept the entire way home on the plane--hallelujah!
I am so excited and happy for Nikki and she truly has found a wonderful man in John and I know he will work hard to give her all the love and happiness she deserves. It was such a wonderful weekend!
How beautiful is she?! Holy mole! Nikki's smoking hot!
Me and Megan, she was a a little tired...
Megan and Avery, exactly 3 months apart and the cutest little things you ever did see!
Nikki and John as they came out of the temple.
All the bridesmaids, it was misting at this point, but at least we got some pics before we were totally frizzy and wet.
I am so excited and happy for Nikki and she truly has found a wonderful man in John and I know he will work hard to give her all the love and happiness she deserves. It was such a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I saw a really neat saying on a tile like that. I thought it was a great idea. Maybe you could show us how to do that at a girl's night. I would love something like that to go on my entertainment center. Anyways, looked like a fun trip. I can't believe all the bridesmaids! I think we all need to get together soon. Maybe next week? I know your schedule is crazy. Then Ruth can tell us all about her trip!
Chat with you soon!
Ashley
YAY! I'm so glad that you posted these pictures! It is so good to see Nikki so happy. And how fun that you and Jen and Esther and Steph all got to be there. What a happy day!
it was so fantastic to see you and meet and get to know megan! what cute babies our little ones are:) give her a hug from us, and tell trent and mikayla a "hi" and "we missed ya"
Post a Comment